How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Mine was pretty awesome. We visited my uncle in North Carolina for the day and had a blast (we stayed at the Springhill Suites Marriott, check out my review here!). For the first time in what has seemed like forever, my grandma (on my mom's side) had all of her children and all of her grandchildren under one roof which was nice. (and a perfect way to celebrate her and my grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary which is coming next month).

I also got a little Black Friday shopping done. Did I brave the crazy crowds and fight my way into a line to purchase an pair of shoes or some extra makeup? Absolutely not! I ordered online!! It was so easy and painless, I couldn't believe I'd ever even considered leaving the house early Friday morning to grab anything. And I just started shopping through EBATES (I'm super late, I know) so I got cash back on a lot of my purchases. Talk about a score.


We were back home by the weekend, where we celebrated my birthday for the second time (it was on Monday; the hubby and I threw a cocktail party the weekend before and then on Saturday we spent time with the family) and also started working on the tree! I know, I can definitely hear some you going, a Christmas tree? This early? But I COULD NOT resist. We even played Christmas music!


Adding the ornaments tonight, updated pic coming soon!


So I want to hear from you! How did you guys celebrate the holiday?

Hinesville Lifestyle
Where to eat
Where to live
What to do

Follow Me!
@Life_Love_24
LiveLoveArmy24

Comments

  1. Ooh! We've had our tree and lights up awhile now lol! My husband has been deployed on christmas day in the past (more than once), so christmas at home with a family is a huge deal to him. He encourages me to get it all out early. Happy Birthday again girl! You only get wiser not older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah, if I had my way, that thing would have been up right after Halloween lol. Love the idea of an early celebration in case of deployment though. When we were little, my dad was deployed on Christmas and wouldn't be back until January, so we had two Christmases, the second one once he returned(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think!

Popular Posts