Thankful Thursdays!





So this week's post is a little different. I reached out to my awesome Facebook friends to find out what they're thankful for. It's always nice to reflect on one's own life for positivity but I love hearing from friends and acquaintances about what they're enjoying in their lives as well. Hopefully these gems will bring a smile your face as they did mine:


I complain about bills all of the time, but this week I am thankful to even have the $ to pay those bills-- Tamra


I hear a lot of people complain about the heat but just a few days ago it was too cold. I'm actually thankful for this weather, I love this time of year -- Zshmara


I'm thankful for having a family that supports me in all my endeavors! -- Hillary


Salvation -- Tim


Is Girl Scout cookies a legit answer? Lol --Brittany


I'm thankful for life-- Delvon


As for me; this week, I'm thankful that the hubby only has a few more days in the field, can't wait to see him. Although Girl Scout cookies are definitely a close second!


What about you? What are you thankful for this week?



Hinesville Lifestyle
Where to eat (grabbing dinner here tomorrow night. Review coming soon!)
What to do
Where to live


Follow Me
@Live_Love_24
LiveLoveArmy24





Comments

  1. Let's see....this week, I'm thankful that it's going to stop raining next week. And next week, I'll be thankful for no rain. It's rained about 7 days straight here and it sucks! Super depressing and the dogs hate being stuck inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we've gotten a lot of rain as well! I guess I should be thankful it's not snow lol but I can't stand it, it just puts me in such a crappy mood! I swear, if I had my way, we'd have 75 degree days, no rain, every single day lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I want to know what you think!

Popular Posts