Book Club! The Darkest Child

So, last post I mentioned I had joined a book club. We're on Facebook if you're here at Fort Stewart and would like to join us! If you don't live here and would still like to participate (or you just want suggestions for new books to try) I'll be posting every few weeks what we're reading and as well as my review on each book. This week, we're reading The Darkest Child by Delores Phillips.


I've actually read this one already, for an African American Lit class in college, but you know how it goes with assigned reading. I probably had to write a paper on it which means lots of speed-reading and SparksNotes, so it'll be much more fun to read for enjoyment this time around. Pick up your copy today to join in, let me know what you think!


Hinesville Lifestyle
Where to eat (they used to have another place called Loco's that closed down a few months back. But this place is still here and amazing)
What to do
Where to live


Follow Me!
@Live_Love_24
LiveLoveArmy24

Comments

Popular Posts